Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali is ready to step further into the world of dairy products with its five new product ranges today. From cow milk to solar panels, the company will be introducing five new ranges of products as an addition to its existing wide-range product line.
Swami Ramdev is launching these product ranges under his mission “Samarth Bharat, Swastha Bharat”.
The new ranges are:
- Dairy products – This range will include cow milk, curd, chach and paneer.
- Cattle feed and supplements – Dughdamrit
- Range of frozen vegetables – Peas, Mix vegetables, sweet corn, potato fingers (french fries)
- Solar product range – Solar panels, solar street lights, solar hybrid invertor and solar water pumps
- Packaged drinking water range – Divya Jal
Patanjali’s official Twitter handle also shared a glimpse of the products ranges ready to be launched.